Saturday, December 17, 2005

Happy Christmahanukkwanzaakah!!

I was at work writing a proposal when my MSN Messenger agent beeped. It was a message from my manager. It said:

Call 1-888-353-7667

I turned around – he sits right behind me.

“Call the number.”

So I did. And I got the Virgin Mobile Christmahanukkwanzaakah help line and spent the next 10-15 minutes going through all the options and laughing and wondering about the twisted people who put this together.

What was refreshing was the irreverent poke at the political correctness of the season.

So, if you are so inclined, call the number. Have a laugh. Don’t worry, all of the options are recordings and there is no worry about getting a live operator.    

2 Comments:

Blogger fourth_fret said...

now this one i'll try. that hasselhoff thing though... uh uh! i got hit with it a while back and i'll never be the same. :(

December 17, 2005 11:41 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

Let me know what you think.

December 18, 2005 12:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home